2014 Peace March in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Follow the steps of refugees of the Bosnian war on the annual March of Peace from Tusla to Srebrenica, commemorating victims of the genocide in 1995. The 3-day March through Bosnia and Herzegovina follows the exact path taken by those fleeing the massacre, and attracts participants from all over the world, walking side by side with survivors of the conflict.
Women for Women Peace March: 6th – 12th July 2014
- 120km route, 40km walking a day, from Tuzla to Srebrenica.
- Stay in homestays along the route, meet survivors of the war and hear their humbling and inspiring stories of survival.
- See the impact of Women for Women International’s work in Bosnia and Herzegovina, participate in training classes and visit programme graduates.
- All money raised will support Women for Women International’s work with women survivors of war.
- To find out more visit womenforwomen.org.uk/march
Email email@example.com or call 0207 922 7774